Monday, October 22, 2012

bad blogger and a face lift

Well for starters not a real face lift..lord I wish(a girl can dream right?). The blog has a cute new back round so maybe that will get me out of the blog rut I'm in.I have not blogged since before summer..but it was a fun summer and we were super busy. I plan to back track at some point and dump all my phone pics on here ,blog about them and of course come back and post date each one to make me appear a much better blogger than I am:)) ha
The kids are excited for Halloween tho I think I may end up with only 1 trick or treater this year...my babies are growing up:(...will he be batman or superman...we wont know till that day b/c the boy can not make up his mind! Maybe one at school and one for trick or treat?? who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment