Thursday, March 1, 2012

I'm back

Its been crazy busy lately so I have taken a blog break. I finally finished the lower level living room. I looked back at me posts and realized I did walls 1 and 2 around Jan 21 and walls 3 and 4 (which are small) on Feb 29...just over a month....thats not tooo bad-ha! It's done and it looks great-I'm pleased ...even if it took over a month:-) M just finished cheer leading and started practices for the school musical all at the same time. The 2 over lapped for a few weeks-can you say taxi service-ha! C just started hunter safety with dad-oh a mothers dream-NOT! Matt comes from a hunting family so I will grin and bear it, even tho the last thing I want is my 11 year old with a gun(cringe).
I think spring is right around the corner. It keeps trying to snow but melts as it comes(makes this girl happy). We were supposed to get a big storm Wed but it ended up being all rain and sleet:-)
Spring can not come soon enough for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment