Sunday, October 9, 2011

warm warm October

We have had the warmest Oct I can  remember. The weather has been in the 70-80's since the 1st of Oct...NOT normal WI weather...but we will surely take it. Maybe this is to make up for our lack of spring this year. It appears we will have more 60-70's this week with a few 50's just to bring us back to reality-ha!
My SIL is going to be induced tomorrow and I can hardly wait to hold that lil niece of mine. My poor SIL was due Oct 1st...she's hangin in there like a real trooper. We know its a girl but they are keeping her name a secret until her day bu....did I mention I can hardly wait-lol. M is just dying for her arrival as well..there are no other females on Matt's side of the family.I hope all goes well for Matt's bro and his wife and that our niece arrives quickly and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment