Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday T

Sept 5th T and my mom share a birthday. I promised to write this post some time ago so I will change the post date for 1-to save face and 2-so when he's older and looks back doesn't wonder why it took his mom 3 weeks to write his birthday post!!
I cant believe he is 7....7?? The number just seems so big and so old. I still remember this boy so clearly...
T at 29 weeks gestation
..and this boy is a far cry from big. He just started 1st grade as well(insert a very sad face here). I feel like that makes him so old as well. Something about kindergarden still says "my lil baby" to me.
29 weeks gestation-14 days old
mommy giving you her 1st bath.....30 weeks gestation
you IN your Christmas stocking on your due date-just got off oxygen the day before:-)


 T is 7:-) Happy birthday buddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment