This year marks 15 years of marriage to my wonderful hubby Matt. He is a hard working guy ,great dad and loving husband...what more can a girl ask for??? For our 10 year anniversary he planned a sitter for the kids for the night, a limo to pick us up and take us out of town for an evening get away..a huge room with our very own pool, hot tub and sauna...bliss I tell ya! So this year being our 15 I decided to surprise him and plan a getaway. I choose the WI Dells. I had seen that they have a fairly new zip line course and when we had seen it on TV and such he had commented how fun that would be and I was like "ya..or not-ha". What you wont do for love. So I made hotel reservations,sitter arrangements, booked the zip line tour, found a great place to eat and reserved us a table for the adult show at the Dells comedy club. It was a reeeeally fun weekend getaway.
 |
| Matt and I with our 2 amazing guides..highly recommend them |
 |
| Matt and I taken this summer at a party on the lake |
 |
| us with our Zip guides |
|
Happy 15 year anniversary to a wonderful man:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment