Thursday, January 27, 2011

How 'bout those Packers

Being born and raised in Wisconsin Packer country, I suppose I am forced to be a Packer fan. I suppose I am ,tho I really just don't care for football. I mean i do want them to do well, after all they are,our team....unlike my husband who wishes failure for them simply because his beloved Cowboys sucked didn't do so hot this season.
I do like the Cowboys, they're a very spirited team, but I like the Packers just the same... and remember I, ahmm don't really even watch football. I did of course watch the Packer/Bear playoff game..I was actually working during it so kinda forced to watch it b/c that's what everyone else wanted on TV. Annnnd I'm sure since I was not at home that my loving husband had our children cheering for the Bears....not that he likes them ,but that he just wanted the Pack to loose-kill joy! We of course will watch the Super Bowl and cheer on the Pack..and maybe just maybe I'll have to invest in a Packer shirt of some kind since I do not, nor ever have owned one.

Just had to throw in a few pics of our lil Packer backer..tho these were taken in the early part of football season when it was semi warm in Packer country. I know,i know a Favre jersey...I think there almost forbidden now a days...but its a hand me down from his big brother...what can I say??

No comments:

Post a Comment