Friday, December 31, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

These photos are from Christmas eve at my aunts house .....
C with santa


T with my cousin Tina's girls at my Aunt's

M with Santa at my Aunts(not sure what was up w/the camera??)

T w/santa (the camera was not loving santa-errr)
As I type this I realize how terrible I have been...I last blogged on Dec 14...its...well lets just say not the 1st but I will back date this for 2 reasons. 1 to keep things more organized and 2 ,to make my self look a little better. I do not make New Year resolutions..why make a promise I know I'll never keep. Buuut I will say I promise to try to be a better blogger...I will reeeally try!

These are from Christmas morning at home....
T opening Toy Story woody and bullseye(love his face...love these kinda pics of the kids)

C with his Halo lego set(one of the many he received)

M with the furry sweatshirt from Aero that she reeeeally wanted and thought they were all sold out:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment