The other day while I was at work I looked down and realized my wedding band was broken...yup-snapped right off right where the band met the channel of baguettes...and yes w/that I had a diamond missing. Thanks to my wonderful coworkers we found that tiny missing diamond and probably saved me $150 :-0) . On a not so good note this is the 2ND time it broke it that same spot. Since it is a custom made band I figured maybe its back to the drawing board to design a new wedding band. Thankfully one of our board members at work owns a jewelry store...and custom designs beautiful jewelry. I took it to him and he is going to make me something new using my gold and diamonds-YEY!!! The upside to this...yes I suppose there is one...I realized I don't have a single picture of my engagement ring(well except on my hand in our engagement photos)..but not 1 single pic of my ring.Well I fixed that today. Since this is a jewelers busiest time of year he cant get to my ring till after Christmas. In the mean time he took my wedding band off so I am just wearing my engagement ring for the time being...its kinda nice...I haven't seen the thing in 13 years. It looks VERY different alone.....I'm kinda liking it....for now!



Here is just my engagement band and then them together on our wedding day!
No comments:
Post a Comment